Saturday, November 13, 2010

Double Dragon

I love the Dragon Bowl at Fresh. I can't decide if it's the perfectly grilled zucchini and tomatoes, the savory marinated tofu steaks, or the velvety miso gravy that makes me crave this dish most. When I want a Dragon Bowl I have to have one. I feel this way about a lot of the dishes at Fresh, and have unintentionally worked my way through almost the entire menu, but I took this particular bowl a step further. I got my hands on a copy of their cookbook and made my own.





















Delicious Dragon Bowl from Fresh. Nom.



















Refresh - the cookbook that reveals the secrets of deliciousness.





















My version of the Dragon Bowl. I know I sort of super-sized the portion but this dish kicks ass.

2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious. I'll have to get myself a copy of that cookbook, it's been on my wish list for ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's worth it for the miso gravy alone.

    ReplyDelete