Sunday, October 31, 2010

My New York Sole-Mate

A recent trip to New York City taught me two things about my feet. One, the best way to explore the city is on foot, however, your feet will eventually turn on you and threaten to fall off. Two, all will be forgiven if you buy your feet some awesome shoes. This vegan went straight to MooShoes in the lower east side. They have a great selection - sandals, sneakers, heels, you name it - and all vegan. I'm a total sucker for boots so I picked up a couple pairs for fall.





















This is the Betty Boot from Novacas. Terribly cute. It's all about the buttons.





















The Condor Boot from Neuaura is basically a cowboy boot. They are ridiculously comfortable and so cute!

It's a funky store with lots of cool vegan stuff beyond shoes, adorable cats just hanging out, and the staff were great. I had to leave many kick-ass shoes behind and I didn't pick up a bag (I know, what was I thinking???), but I'm not too sad because I can always order online.




















Couldn't resist this sticker.

2 comments:

  1. I love Novocas shoes. The best thing about shopping at MooShoes is that Babycakes isn't far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - Babycakes! You just gave me an idea for my next post.

    ReplyDelete